Steve Merlin - Crash Course For Earth
Release date: November 8, 2015
Releaseparty Sunday November 8
21.00h at Café "De Kroon"
Daalseweg 361 Nijmegen
Album played in full on pub speakers with beamer visuals ...with live presentation!
Listen to a compilation of the new Steve Merlin album Crash Course For Earth at bandcamp.com
Listen to Feedback Conditions, the second track on Crash Course For Earth, at bandcamp.com
1 - Endangered Species Man 15.56
2 - Feedback Conditions 6.52
3 - Buy And Bye 5.02
4 - Sunrise Or Sunset? (instr.) 3.44
5 - Fair Trade 5.28
6 - Velvet Hands (instr.) 3.59
7 - No End To This Road 5.52
8 - Radio Silence 4.21
9 - Come On Let's Drive 4.58
10 - Stuck In Reverse (instr.) 4.02
11 - Wear And Tear (instr.) 1.40
12 - Scarless 5.37
13 - Moon Revisited (BONUS) 3.18
Click here for background stories on the album Crash Course For Earth and on its artwork.
Order your copy of Crash Course For Earth at Kroese Online's webshop,
- Name, Surname & Phone number;
- Address, Zipcode & Country; - Number of ordered copies, plus: - CTTM
for Closer To The Moon; - BAAW
for Between Air And Wing; - CCFE
for Crash Course For Earth.
- Address, Zipcode & Country;
- Number of ordered copies, plus:
- CTTM for Closer To The Moon;
- BAAW for Between Air And Wing;
- CCFE for Crash Course For Earth.
Once we've received your order placement, you can expect an e-mail with payment instructions using PayPal. Within the NL, you can also transfer your payment onto: NL82RABO0135807794 (Rabobank).
Your order will be shipped as soon as your payment is visible on our PayPal or bank account. Of both events you will receive our confirmation per e-mail, plus we'll check that you're happy.
Crash Course For Earth: 12,50
Between Air And Wing: 10,-
Closer To The Moon: 12,50 (limited stock)
6,25 within EU, 7,50 world outside EU
2,92 within the Netherlands.
Shipping costs may vary due to external price alterations & weight of the shipment.
Steve Merlin Band are:
- Steve Merlin - lyrics, chords & arrangements,
electric & acoustic guitars, bass guitars,
mandoline, keyboards, percussion,
& various other instruments
- Sjef Poels - electric and acoustic guitars,
chords & arrangements
- Freek Helsper - keyboards
- Rick Weren - bass guitars
- Tom van Veldhoven - drums & percussion
Guest artist on Crash Course For Earth:
- Pauline Chew - backing vocals
Crash Course For Earth sleeve artists:
- Lies van Haaren - cover oil painting
- Steve Merlin - sleeve design
- Daan Mulder - track artwork
- Antonio Seijas - sleeve & cd artwork
Recording, mixing and mastering:
- Rinus Aarts - advice on mixing & mastering
- Martijn Ceulemans at MCAudio - recording
post-mixing & mastering
- Steve Merlin - recording, editing & mixing
- Tom van Veldhoven - drums recording